1.Hariharan's first Ghazal album was also 'Ghazal Ka Mausam', composed by Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan.
2. Ghazals are generally performed at huge gatherings, hence 'Ghazal Ka Mausam' was mixed like a live concert. The entire album was recorded live!
3. The album was mastered at 16 Hz Studios and made for 2.1 stereos only to produce the exact ambiance. Please do use earphones/headphones or good quality speakers; Listening on Laptop speakers or mobile phones would spoil the feel and you would hear only echos!
4. Unlike many other albums, 'Ghazal Ka Mausam' was first distributed among celebrities and music directors like the Velvet Voice Hariharan, Ustad Ghulam Ali Khan, the Revolutionary Music Director Guru Kiran, Mano Murthy of Mungaru Male fame, Ace Actor Ramesh Aravind, Hatrick Hero Shivarajkumar, DJ Ivan, Sangeetha Katti, Pt.Ravindra Yavagal, Pravin Godkhindi, Sagar S, Praveen D Rao and many others.
5. The album was a super success round the globe with several reviews from Singapore, Dubai, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Maldives, Florida etc.
6. The album is purely a tribute to the Legends of Ghazal Gaayaki ie. Mehdi Hassan, Hariharan, Ghulam Ali, Pankaj Udas & Jagjit Singh. Audience are requested not to compare with the originals since they are Legends!
7. Ghazals are very soulful and melodious songs, hence all the songs in the album were recorded only using Live instruments and absolutely no programmed or digitized music to keep the traditional essence.
8. The Music video of the Title song 'Ranjishi Sahi' was produced by 'We Dream Creations' in collaboration with 'MzQ! Entertainment' and directed by Vijeth Nayak.
9. The Accompanying artistes are: Aditya M P the violinist who has given over 700 classical concerts across the country, Shashank S Giri who is not only a professional flautist but also a professional flute maker and has given several concerts abroad, Ashwin Walawalkar the harmonium player who has accompanied several legends and budding Tabla player Ravikiran T R. The music was arranged by Akshay Subramaniam and the album was produced by R Srinivasan & Sudha Srinivasan.
10. I hope this album is not just music but an experience to every listener as I have tried my best to give you music that reaches beyond the ears. Please do send in your reviews and donations as making good music takes a lot of time, effort and money!